Saturday, February 25, 2012

YOU Say Salad With THAT?


Hello My Darlings!

Congratulations on making it to the weekend - LOL!

Some of my seasoned readers, will know the reason of such a statement (raising eye brows ...chuckling with mirth).

Walking On The Wild Side

Salad you say: My sources (Internet and human) tell me that Spider Plants are 'non-toxic' for feline and canines. Favoured to be slightly hallucinogenic for cats. Lucky us! (Oh dear ---Paw on head trying to block memory ouch...).    Stick with Spider Pants!


Darlings REMEMBER***:  Don't eat the grass at the park! Pesticides are very harmful to us and should be avoided at ALL costs. Remind your owners to check your mouth and paws (dogs eat anything)!


  

Chlorophytum Comosum 
Spider Plant



SPIDERS PLANTS 101

1) Taste good satisfy my chewing need;
2) The baby plants are sweet and tender;
3) Provide (slightly hallucinogenic) stimulating exercise (especially with a friend during nocturne hours);
Temptation as MY GIFT
= MY JUST DESSERT!!!
4) Aids in digestion or for fur ball help and breath cleanser (embarrassed);

5) A good source of Salad;
6) Pots made adequate trapeze practice



Well YOU left the plant there?


It was MY Understudy!

Theatre talk 
I always get the LAST LAUGH!
Break A Leg: means  "Good Luck;  or  "quasso cruris," the Latin equivalent of "break a leg." Some etymologists believe it to be an adaptation from the Yiddish translation into German. The phrase "Hatsloche un Broche" (הצלחה און ברכה) ("success and blessing") had been calqued from the German phrase "Hals- und Beinbruch" ("neck and leg fracture"), because of near similar pronunciation


Well my Darlings, have fun and "Break A Leg" I'm off to fine a plant to eat.......................

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Diva! I love salads too ... Great points you made... hmmm... although point number 6 sounds rather sketchy... hehe ... for both human and feline companions in the house.

    All the best!
    Your friend,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina! I had to poke MY human to moderate the posts as they weren't showing up. I guess in the cloud ethers (CH3-CH2-O-CH2-CH3)no I'm not sneezing. LOL.

    Thank you Extraordinary Diva for your comments, love the humour!

    Diva :-3

    ReplyDelete