Friday, March 2, 2012

T.G.I.F. Fun and Frolick in Oakville

 Hello My Darlings!

A very happy Friday to you all!  I think I will organize a little luncheon with friends.

Engineering challenge!





   

I simply love today, as it segues into the weekend - what adventures await: Shopping, movies, pizza, salmon, milk, a trip in the car, visits from friends all of these are possibilities! These are the great 'icing on the cake' elements I so look forward to.


The sunshine dances on the window pane adding a smile as they look out onto the city below.   
  
Luncheon awaits!  Get the chauffeur ..........(she announces... running around the room)

Toulouse selects to wine for Cat Teddy
We are off to Oakville (a visit to my humans childhood past). Graceful oak trees adorning this very palatial town, brimming of adoring shops with delights that tickle the whiskers and the heart (not to mention) Bernard Callebaut then off to Burlington for luncheon.


Perhaps an ice-cream by the Bronte Harbour....

Ness is happy at home in Halton County    
Best of Friends (Divas) dine and wine

Delightful Anticipation -




 Two other DIVAS had to old me back:
       I behaved myself....I resisted temptation ...
not to DIVE IN TO THE CREAM face first

!
/*.¸.*´
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥^,,^  follow the Diva....

 






"Well, my darlings ....life is to be enjoyed to the ultimate fullest..........it doesn't matter what YOU do or WHERE you go.............always GO THIS with FRIENDS......for like fine wine and great food...they compliment each other!"
Diva mellows HER  the moment


Have fun....ciao MY DARLINGS..................................:

Ciao until next time.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment