Monday, March 27, 2017

Aniversary Special - Unconditional Love!

A moment to reflect!

Hello MY Darlings!

Today, I decided to do a little personal reflection! &^..^&.

August 19, 2004 is MY Anniversary date, this is the day that I graduated from my college and received my degree as in clinical psychology!

Each and every day, I wake up stretching purring, rubbing my PAWS for another exciting day in the office!

I start my day with 5 minutes of stretching, a purfect facial and massage on my face. This prepares me for another busy day of clients!!! ^..^!  Well, not all days run PURFECT, there are challenges, difference in cat or dog pursonalities.  I end up being the mediator LOL!

As you may recall I spoke about a remarkable young kitten called "Dundas" who continues to be an inspiration.   I love to catch up on reading at the downtownanimalhospitaltoronto.  The veterinarians and staff there are the best world, like a second family to me. Humans, please consider adoption to enrich your lives, there is no feeling like it. The relationships you build are much like relationship you have with your human children.

Unconditional love is like the best cat food you can ever thing about or that purfect dish of warmed milk!






No comments:

Post a Comment