Well Hello MY Darlings!
Welcome to the Friday Files!
If you have stumbled upon this, or just grabbed a bowl of milk, or decided to escape from your HUMAN...you've come to the RIGHT PLACE.
|Five minutes to myself: Theatre Life is so DEMANDING!|
Rest your PAWS travel into the TARDIS,
(escape, escape...) to the worm hole, rabbit hole, wardrobe or in the Church they call it 'Rood Screen'.
In the Theater the prop department simply calls it "THE SCREEN"! Darlings...don't kid yourself; we know "privacy screens" aren't all that they are cracked up to be. You don't even get time to practice a decent ARIA!!
Be aware of the of the "Dreaded Wardrobe Mistress".
I call her the Wicked Wicked Witch:
|YOU are under MY SPELL!|
Everyone knows the power SHE wields. Like Betty Davis, an intellect with cunning resources. She WILL hunt you down like Sherlock Holmes, THINKS before you do!
I even got on the catline to my cousin "Sammy" a master of disguise in his own right (said "I can't compete with her, I'm at loose PAWS")!
Now you would think, with ALL years of training I could out smart her; out scream her, out wit her..or does she know me too well?
Well....life is a bit like this:
|I'll make myself invisible|
|Sush: Don't give away the PAWS|
- When trying not to be found out, DON'T STICK your paws BELOW the wooden screen;
- Make sure you EAT so your stomach doesn't rumble a freight train!
- Any voluntary body twitching from dreaming..... WILL result as a dead giveaway;
- Get the prop department to build a drop stairway so you can ESCAPE like Houdini;
- Use your understudy and bribe him or her as necessary!
- Make sure the Wardrobe Mistress isn't reading Houdini before YOU!
- Be ONE STEP AHEAD!