Hello MY Darlings!
Well, well, well, it is drizzling outside, I can see the roads are wet from the glaring lights on the cars going by!
My CAT CALENDAR indicates it is Dec 1st ......
Humans are celebrating around the globe with observances of the First Day of Advent to Hanukkah!!!
How are your PAWS, has your owner been chasing her tail lately trying to get all the chores done! I here her mumbling as she goes through the long list, crossing off each 'done items'. LOL
Lots of email this week and clients try to manage STRESS!!!
>Christmas gift shopping
> Diva PAWS list (twice as long....) LOL
>Organize Secretary to PUT UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE (see if she stands on her head) LOL
>Go to the Post Office
>CAT CARD LIST
>PURRFECT CAT GALA'S
>FAN CLUB Invitations
>SMOKED SALMON and OYSTERS!!!!
OK MY DARLINGS! Lets get thing into PURSPECTIVE!
|All about PURSPECTIVE|
1) DON'T run your tail into knots and chase it trying to GET THINGS DONE!
2) LOOK AHEAD -- BE SENSIBLE -- BREATHE --- EAT -- DRINK - AND RELAX! I hate to see HUMANS HYPERVENTILATE (almost as bad as a Cat with a fur ball) LOL
3) YOU CAN WASTE PURFECT TIME - YOU ONLY HAVE ONE PAIR OF PAWS!
4) TAKE IT EASY -- STAY FOCUSED. HIRE A PART TIME SECRETARY - OR A SANTA HELPER (HUMANS CALL THEM ....ELVES _ I thought this might be a new SNACK)!!!!
5) CHILL OUT WITH CATNIP AT NIGHT AND GET TO BED EARLY (HUMANS ARE YOU LISTING)!
|Soon you will feel just like ME|
Well MY DARLINGS - MY last thought - take some time in the EVENING 4 you!
Listen to music, or kittens purring, a dish of warm milk and a pinch of catnip will
put things into PURSEPCTIVE.
You still have 23 days left...........................