Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday File: COOL CAT TIME = Make Time for ME!

Cool Cat Time
Hello MY Darling!

This is a new feature called the "Saturday File".  A little short note from me......!

I hope  you are enjoying, stretching, sleeping, chasing mice or out with some 'cool cats'!



I decided to sleep in, MY faithful secretary arrived with breakfast which I had in MY donut bed! Lapping with excitement the warm dish of MILK , soon became history!

Christan Bale as Bruce Wayne
I decided to watch a very cool movie on TV "Batman Begins (2005) with Christian Bale.  Christian Charles Philip Bale was born in Pembrokeshire, Wales on January 30, 1974. Bale's father, David, was a commercial pilot, and the family lived in different countries throughout Bale's childhood, including England, Portugal, and the United States. He also played in the Dark Knight.




Entertainment Snacks!
           
Other "Cool Cats" I hang out with
 

Reminder:  Whatever YOU do or choose to do, make time for YOU.   Chill out with feline and canine friends and make Saturday and Sunday a very CAT COOL time!
^..^.      




Follow me here, free advice, humour -- it's a CATS MEow  Diva Paws 4 Advice







See YOU next time......................................MY DARLINGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment