Well, I hope you are enjoying the summer so far.
|Even the window is hotter than NORMAL!|
as I reflect how lucky I am!
|Fresh H2O for Kitty|
The sun is shining, with it's warm inviting face, MY body benefits from rays. When it gets a bit too much I shift PAWS around to the end of the table, where the air conditioning is!
Oh, MY secretary has just bought me a delicious offering. In a moment I'll dunk face first into my water bowl with an ice chips (don't lap up too quickly other wise you'll get tummy ache)........I guess I have trained her well ^..^!
|Favorite playmate! Now you see it NOW you DON'T|
I think I'm going to have MYSELF a lazy day!
|Tin Man you have to hydrate!|
With some friends!!!!
|I follow DIVAS advise|
10 ways to BEAT the HEAT!
- If you do go out find a shady spot;
- Don't stay in the sun for too long, take your umbrella;
- Bring along a friend, they can bring along ice-cream;
- Dive into a kids wadding pool (paddle with the best of them);
- Humans, DON'T leave feline or canines unattended in the car (or children for that matter); Double check your car before locking... retrieve your companions!
- Excessive panting means drink MORE, keep cool.....be sensible;
- Go out BEFORE 'High Noon' or 'After dinner'...great for walking on the Beach;
- Make sure your SECRETARY brings food, water and cold face cloth;
- Pack a little extra just in case you see a feline or canine without
|Enjoy your Summer!|
If you stay in..you might do what I do..........go for a SPA!
|Pamper YOURSELF with ATTENTION!|
|DIVA has it made!|
|There are more treats in store..follow the DIVA!!!|
A round of PAWS to his
great team at
Toronto Downtown Animal!
If you missed last weeks "Friday File" it's here: Friday File: July 12 Going in Incognito