Friday, November 30, 2012

Creature Comforts Getting it Right

 Hello MY Darlings!

As a glance from my writing desk in the Castle, the winter winds are howling like a hound dog bent on catching rabbits. LOL

Lapping on my warm saucer of milk, I began to reflect on "Creature Comforts"...ummm let me see. Cats have the leading edge on this, our ability to attracted to anything soft.

Suspending, around in circles reminiscent of a seasoned Yogi emulating gently cooked spaghetti. LOL
As a kitten, I knew I had to be very commanding. Showing early my character traits: firm, demanding, direct, willful.   Practicing my Opera voice, often shattering the crystal wine glasses.

There seems to be a misconception in the human community, they think they were 'first' to train felines and canines.  On the contrary my ancient ancestors Egyptian_Mau new how to get their humans attention with using their creative voices! 
http://divapaws4advice.blogspot.ca/2012/03/let-me-trill-you-by-my-presence.html
Now I know why I love to sing! 

Egyptian Maus:

The spotted Mau is an ancient breed from natural stock; its look has not changed significantly as is evidenced by artwork over 3,000 years old. Unlike other spotted cats such as the Occicat or Bengal cat, the Egyptian Mau is a natural breed.

The Egyptian Mau is the fastest of the domestic cats, with its longer hind legs, and unique flap of skin extending from the flank to the back knee, providing for greater agility and length of stride. Maus have been clocked running over 36 mph (58 km/h). Maus often possess very musical voices. They are known to chirp, chortle and emit other distinctly unusual vocalizations when stimulated.    

All I have to do is OPEN my mouth and trill, MY human runs like a mouse responding nicely!!!
Comfort is all YOU need!
 I also like to watch my favorite TV show "Sherlock" .He was instrumental in developing my deductive powers of observation!

 "Sherlock"
Sammy was my greatest Hero
 I have many cat hero's and heroines who have taught me the value of the important things: (comfort, food and catnip)!!

Darlings, remember to use all  your skills to get just what YOU WANT.  Never give up on your humans, they can always be trained!  A little catnip or "Rescue Remedy" in the humans water or drink be invaluable (snickering). Do this BEFORE they 'drop their eyelids - works all the time. LOL

Human don't need the luxury of comfort as we own it!

Curl up and get cozy!!!!


More about cats ...in my next blog...............

No comments:

Post a Comment