Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Ides of March - Drama Queen of a Wind

Hello My Darlings!

Who said 'Beware of the Ides Of March"!

I consulted my sources:The word Ides comes from the Latin word "Idus" and means "half division" especially in relation to a month in the roman calendar at he fifteenth of the month.



Well, well, well, talk about windy.  She is the drama queen rolled in unannounced stealing MY THUNDER (lol no pun intended). I hardly slept a 'cat wink'.

The Wizard of Oz
Whirling and swirling noises rattled the window like the rusty Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz. Thank goodness for friends!   
I'm staying put..............
 











Another thought came to mind like Loch Ness in Scotland, rearing its ugly head.  Defiant relentless  and determined....ummm sound like someone I know......ok  lets not go there!




Wind Diva drops in to say 'hello'


Yes I remember my servant telling about her ride to Halifax in fall, she said  



"I had to hang onto my seat, not to say the wine I was attempting to drink. I was like trying to drink after the dentist fills you mouth with the Novocaine - LOL"

My super Diva Cape will keep my safe!


   I see a good ROAD TO FOLLOW..









Think I'll just do this




       
Understudy tries to Orchestrate the Wind








Well, darlings you can't do much about the wind - best at try.  Do this: eat, wash your whiskers MAKE THE MOST OF 
  then CAP NAP....

Ciao Darlings............................

2 comments:

  1. With all those tornadoes and thunderstorms threatening the middle of the continent, I guess we can be pretty sure March will be going out like a lamb. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Esther, thank you so much for your comments. I couldn't agree with you more. March has been known to have a 'divish' personality. Yes, I expect March will go out like a lamb...bringing lovely gentle April showers! Purfect the "Darling buds of May". Drop back soon, we'd love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete